About Me

My photo
Aloha! I am Kara Lynn Sanders. Most people call me Kai (rhymes with hi, sky and bye). I am originally from Heaven (just trying to make my way back). I am a daughter of God and am directed by Him to do His work according to His purposes. My greatest passion is being a mom to the super, ultra-coolest son. His name is Wisdom. He is my heart beating outside of my chest. He has given me my dream career and is my dream client. We were created to change the world for good. Other things about me. I am: *A humanitarian (born on Human Rights Day), *A CBB (Chief Bushel Blaster) and *An Every.Black Entrepreneurial Mastermind. *A Mastermind through the Motivation Reader's Mastermind Network I hope you enjoy being here with me. Thank you for investing your time here. I hope you enjoy many returns. Enjoy creating your amazing day. May your choices make it the best day ever. Peace, Love and God's continued blessings. Always...(s.m.i.l.e.)

Friday, January 18, 2013

It's Time...

Ok... so, I've had this blog for a couple years now.  It started out as a blog for my attempts to earn money to go to Africa.  Then I felt that it was supposed to be a place where I talked about the revelations or experiences I had in the scriptures.  But as I've been contemplating the title of this blog and what it really means, it came to me that the reason why I was struggling with the content of this blog is because I was trying to keep "the spiritual" separate from the "secular".  I am a daughter of God and a disciple of Christ.  Those two aspects of my life are not one in the same, they are inextricably intertwined.  It is with this renewed sense of purpose that I once again attempt to post to this blog.

Now that I've figured out what to put in it, it will show others how we are as the quote says, "spiritual beings having human experiences, not human being having spiritual experiences."  This means that since I've asked God to direct my life in all its pathways, then there is sacredness in all the aspects of it.  So now...here we go!  Create a beautiful day.  Peace, Love and God's continued blessings.  Always...(s.m.i.l.e.)

No comments:

Post a Comment