About Me

My photo
Aloha! I am Kara Lynn “Kai” Sanders. I am originally from Heaven. I know I am a daughter of God and am directed by Him to do His work according to His purposes. I am humbled by that realization. Anyone who asks knows I consider myself just a visitor here (to earth) and am just trying to make my way back Home, to my heavenly Home. I was born in Connecticut and lived there for many years before moving to Hawaii. I tell people I was raised in Hawaii because that is where I was “raised” to a new level of knowledge about God, about myself and about the world around me. It is where I started to become a child who would “serve the world.” After four and a half years of tutelage I returned to Connecticut for about six months. I ended up stranded in North Carolina en route to visit a friend in the Georgia prison system. It apparently was where I needed to be because I officially “grew up” to where God needs me to be to do what He needs me to do.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Here it is!

I've talked to a lot of people in the last month or so.  And here it is..."the blog".  There may be things I divulge here that I won't divulge outloud so check in every once in a while and see what I've added. 

That's all I'm going to write for now.  I'm just glad I got it done. 

Stay tuned: the best is yet to come!  (1 Corinthians 2:9-courtesy Trinity Missionary Baptist Church, Honolulu, HI)

God's continued blessings.  Always...(s.m.i.l.e.)

No comments:

Post a Comment